Fuel our mission of funding entrepreneurs in East Africa to create jobs.
Make a one time gift that will keep on giving. It will be pooled into a loan fund.
Would you or your family, business, school or church want to fund a small business?
Impact Investors are the major engine for our growth (debt or gift). These funds go directly toward our organizational goal of becoming fully self-sustaining (as of 2018, operations in East Africa are 100% self-sustaining.) The suggested minimum investment for Impact Investors is $25,000+, even though you can consider higher. For our Impact Investors;
- You will be invited to join us at a variety of community and collaboration events, held through the year.
- We will send you quarterly reports on specific ventures that you might ask us to allocate part of your funding.
- We will be on hand to organize a vision trip for you and your family to East Africa any time of the year.
Our Impact Investors get it. They know the most important investment is one made in people ready to work and grow. They recognize the African Marketplace is an ideal mission field, ready for harvest. They invest their talents, skills, and capital, and are transformational in creating thriving and dignified communities. Our Impact Investors are visionary donors. Their investment provides 100% of infrastructure and operating expenses, allowing Hiinga to make all other funds available to well-deserving entrepreneurs. This commitment enables us to:
- Scale our revenue-generating model that self-funds operating expenses in the field.
- Provide our Mini-MBA program which offers training, software, mentorship and consulting to entrepreneurs so they can steward their businesses well.
- Support our discipleship and leadership development as we teach them that the marketplace is their mission field.
- Inspire African entrepreneurs to transform culture with kingdom values in the marketplace.